EAI MOBIMEDIA 2022 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2022.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
With the commercialization of 5G communication technology, multimedia services and applications in the mobile environment have grown at an extraordinary rate. It is the right time to develop deeper and wider use of novel mobile multimedia processing technologies, such as content features analysis and coding, media access control, multimedia flow and error control, cross-layer optimization, Quality of Experience (QoE), media cloud as well as mobility management and security protocols. These entire problems need more of our attention to be solved.
Therefore, more effective thoughts and methods are needed to enhance theory and application of mobile multimedia processing. Within this scope, EAI MOBIMEDIA provides a new platform for researchers from universities, industry and research institute to study new technologies, applications and standards. Original unpublished work that can improve theoretical level and application practice of mobile multimedia processing is solicited.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Flexible architecture in AI enabled Software-Defined Networks
- Wireless Body Area Network (WBAN)
- Algorithms, architecture, applications of 5G,
- Computational Framework and Structure for Big Data
- Behavior Understanding and Object Tracking in Big Multimedia Data
- Localization, positioning and tracking techniques
- Heterogeneous data storage
- Security and privacy management of Multimedia in Internet of Multimedia Things (IoMT)
- Malware Detection and Analysis in Internet of Multimedia Things (IoMT)
- Multimedia based signal processing
- Speech/audio processing
- Mobile crowdsensing
- Real-time stream data mining
- Social network mining and recommendation
- Big Audio and Acoustic Signal Data Processing
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
MOBIMEDIA proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI, Ei Compendex & Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
28 April 2022 20 May 2022
13 June 2022
3 July 2022
Full Paper Submission deadline
10 January 2022 28 February 15 March 2022
20 May 2022
3 July 2022
Start of Conference
22 July 2022
End of Conference
24 July 2022