EAI MOBIMEDIA 2021 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference (with an on-site possibility).
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2021.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
If the situation allows it, the event will take place in its original location with an option to present remotely. In any case, all matters related to publication and indexing will remain unchanged.
Successfully deploying multimedia services and applications in mobile environments requires adopting an interdisciplinary approach where multimedia, networking and physical layer issues are addressed jointly. Content features analysis and coding, media access control, multimedia flow and error control, cross-layer optimization, Quality of Experience (QoE), media cloud as well as mobility management and security protocols are research challenges that need to be carefully examined when designing new mobile media architectures. We also need to put a great effort in designing applications that take into account the way the user perceives the overall quality of the provided service. Within this scope, MOBIMEDIA is intended to provide a unique international forum for researchers from industry and academia, working on multimedia coding, mobile communications and networking fields, to study new technologies, applications and standards. Original unpublished contributions are solicited that can improve the knowledge and practice in the integrated design of efficient technologies and the relevant provision of advanced mobile multimedia applications.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Algorithms, architecture, applications of future Internet and next-generation networking
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Wireless Body Area Network (WBAN)
- Vehicular networks
- Algorithms, architecture, applications of 5G,
- Massive MIMO
- Wireless performance analysis
- Millimeter wave and Terahertz communications
- Localization, positioning and tracking techniques
- Wireless communications testbeds
- Multimedia based signal processing
- Speech/audio processing
- Multimedia data analytics
- Mobile crowdsensing
- Real-time stream data mining
- Social network mining and recommendation
- E-business fraud detection
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer to be made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
MOBIMEDIA proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Digital Communications and Networks (IF: 5.382)
- Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.602)
- Federated Learning for Internet of Things and Big Data in Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (IF: 1.819)
- Semantic Sensor Data Annotation and Integration on the Internet of Things in Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing (IF: 1.819)
- Concurrency and Computation Practice and Experience (IF: 1.447)
- Security, Privacy and Trust Challenges in Mobile Crowdsensing in Security and Communication Networks (IF: 1.288)
- Security and Privacy Challenges in Internet of Things and Mobile Edge Computing in Security and Communication Networks (IF: 1.288)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
17 March 2021
18 April 2021
26 April 2021
Full Paper Submission deadline
7 January 16 February 2021
18 March 2021
26 April 2021
Start of Conference
23 July 2021
End of Conference
25 July 2021