EAI MOBIMEDIA 2021 will be held in a hybrid onsite/online format on July 23-25 2021. Registrants are invited to join the conference in Voov Meeting in a live and interactive format. This brief guide will provide you with the most important information that will help you have the best possible experience.
- For the best experience, we recommend you to download and install the Voov Meeting: https://voovmeeting.com/
- We encourage you to test the quality of your webcam and microphone before joining the Meeting.
- Presentations will be played either from a pre-recorded video or streamed live from the venue. Each presentation will be followed by a short live Q&A session.
- If you are a presenting author, please make sure to be present to answer questions at the time specified in the conference Program.
Joining the Voov Meeting
- Details required in order to join the meeting will be sent to all Registrants via email a few days before the scheduled start of the conference. Please check your spam box.
- Each day of the conference has a separate meeting scheduled with its own ID and Passcode.
Participating in the Voov Meeting:
- All participants are free to use the Chat function to talk amongst themselves for the entire duration of the Meeting.
- To participate in the Q&A, participants may use Chat to ask questions during and briefly after the presentation.
- The moderator will select questions and read them out loud during the Q&A. At this time the presenting author may unmute their microphone and answer questions.
- In case the Q&A sessions are cut short due to time constraints, participants may use the Meeting during various Breaks to continue the discussion, or they may continue the Q&A after the final session of the day after an agreement with the Moderator.
- Participants are not allowed to share their screens. All presentations are displayed from the Moderator’s shared screen.
- In the unlikely case of disrupting behavior from an attendee or attendees, organizers of the conference reserve the right to perform the following actions without prior warning
- Mute an attendee/attendees.
- Remove an attendee/attendees from the Meeting without an option to reconnect.