- MOBIMEDIA 2016 PROCEEDINGS HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN EUDL - CLICK HERE and in ACM DL - SEE HERE.
- Call for Participation
Camera ready Submission:
20 April 2016-> 23 May 2016 (FINAL)
- Check preliminary program here.
- Registration for MOBIMEDIA 2016 is now open! REGISTER HERE
- MOBIMEDIA 2016 will be held in Tangcheng Hotel
- Submit workshop paper - more information available here.
- Submission still open!
- A new workshop "International Workshop on the Crowdsensing and intelligent sensing on Mobile Media Analyti (SMMA2016)" is online!
- Submission Deadline for all workshops extended until 17 April 2016!
- Workshops confirmed! More information available on:
- The International Workshop on Security and Forensics of Multimedia in the Cloud (IWSFMC 2016)
- The 3rd International Workshop on Data, Text, Web, and Social Network Mining (DTWSM 2016)
- 2nd International Workshop on 5G Security (IW5GS 2016)
- Workshop on the Crowdsensing and intelligent sensing on Mobile Media Analytics
- Submission open for Papers, Workshop & Tutorial proposals.
- Instructions and paper submission available here.
- Practical Information about MOBIMEDIA 2016 location available here.
9th EAI INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MOBILE MULTIMEDIA COMMUNICATIONS
Xi'an, People's Republic of China, June 18–19, 2016
Successfully deploying multimedia services and applications in mobile environments requires adopting an interdisciplinary approach where multimedia, networking and physical layer issues are addressed jointly. Content features analysis and coding, media access control, multimedia flow and error control, cross-layer optimization, Quality of Experience (QoE), media cloud as well as mobility management and security protocols are research challenges that need to be carefully examined when designing new mobile media architectures. We also need to put a great effort in designing applications that take into account the way the user perceives the overall quality of the provided service.
Within this scope, MobiMedia is intended to provide a unique international forum for researchers from industry and academia, working on multimedia coding, mobile communications and networking fields, to study new technologies, applications and standards. Original unpublished contributions are solicited that can improve the knowledge and practice in the integrated design of efficient technologies and the relevant provision of advanced mobile multimedia applications.
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
All accepted papers will be published by ACM.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Accepted authors are invited to submit extended versions of their papers to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
Application and Multimedia/channel coding paradigms, including for example joint source and channel coding paradigms, scalable video coding, wireless and ad hoc network solutions, ciphering and authentication.
Networking and transmission mechanisms including for example transport and network protocol solutions, cross-layer techniques, rate control and adaptation mechanism for video delivery, impact of mobility and heterogeneous networks in multimedia delivery, p2p content delivery and medical cloud.
Multimedia services, business models and concepts, including for example new business models and service concepts, trust and security paradigms for multimedia delivery, test beds and experimentation platforms for multimedia.
Special track 1: Next Generation Communications and Networking Technologies, including for example RAN and mobile backhaul, Energy-efficient green communications, Mobile/wireless content distribution,and Next-generation access networking.
Special track 2: Data Mining in Social Multimedia, including for example Application of social network analysis, Application of social network mining, Social media advertisement algorithms and applications,Recommendation systems in social multimedia,Data mining in mobile communication, and Large scale image, video and audio mining.
Special track 3: Multimedia Transmission Mechanism over Wireless Networks, including for example Cross- layer-based multimedia transmission technique, protocols and algorithms design for distributed multimedia transmission, Rate control and adaptation transmission mechanism for multimedia delivery, cloud-based multimedia delivery, and Energy efficiency analysis for wireless multimedia transmission.
Special track 4: Trust, Security and Privacy of Mobile Multimedia , including for example trust management, privacy preservation and security protection for mobile multimedia networking and communications, as well as multimedia data, and other related topics.
The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to the following EAI endorsed publications:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
- Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (Springer) (MONET) (IF: 1.109)
- IEEE IoT Journal
- Information Fusion - Elsevier (IF: 3.681)
- Journal of Network and Computer Applications - Elsevier (IF: 2.229)
- IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine (pending)