EAI MOBIMEDIA 2023 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
With the commercialization of 5G communication technology, multimedia services and applications in the mobile environment have grown at an extraordinary rate. It is the right time to develop deeper and wider use of novel mobile multimedia processing technologies, such as content features analysis and coding, media access control, multimedia flow and error control, cross-layer optimization, Quality of Experience (QoE), media cloud as well as mobility management and security protocols. These entire problems need our attention to solve.
Therefore, more effective thoughts and methods are needed to enhance theory and application of mobile multimedia processing. Within this scope, MobiMedia provides a new platform for researchers in various fields such as universities, industry and research institutes to study new technologies, applications and standards. Original unpublished work that can improve theoretical level and application practice of mobile multimedia processing is solicited.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get a real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- Flexible architecture in AI-enabled Software-Defined Networks
- Wireless Body Area Network (WBAN)
- Algorithms, architecture, applications of 5G
- Computational Framework and Structure for Big Data
- Behavior Understanding and Object Tracking in Big Multimedia Data
- Localization, positioning and tracking techniques
- Heterogeneous data storage
- Multimedia-based signal processing
- Speech/audio processing
- Mobile crowdsensing
- Real-time stream data mining
- Social network mining and recommendation
- Big Audio and Acoustic Signal Data Processing
- Blockchain Theory and Application Technology
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI, Ei Compendex & Scopus
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.